What is Moneta?
Moneta is a practical and secure service for cash-free payment with mobile phone. Instead of using cash or payment cards in your day-to-day shopping simply use your mobile phone. A broad network of points of sale provides (with) many shopping options. Your bill is settled once a month.
There is only one Moneta, but you can use it as:
- a mobile operator’s service or,
- a bank service.
Feel free to indulge in your favorite products and services with payment in the palm of your hand – Moneta.
Who is entitled to use and pay with Moneta?
Moneta is available to Mobitel prepaid and postpaid users, and Si.mobil postpaid users, as well as Nova KBM clients who also use the services of one of the above operators.
Moneta with mobile operators
Moneta is available to Mobitel’s prepaid and postpaid users, and Si.mobil’s postpaid users.
- Your Moneta is already activated free of charge,
- you are not required to pay any compensation for it,
- you can adapt your monthly spending cap to your means and needs,
- payments can be additionally secured with a Moneta PIN code,
- you can always monitor your spending by sending a text message with the keyword MONETA to 1919 or with a form,
- and you pay for your completed purchases monthly via your subscription account,
- while the cost of making a transaction is charged according to your mobile operator’s price list.
Moneta with banks
Moneta is available to Nova KBM clients who also use prepaid or postpaid Mobitel services, and postpaid users of Si.mobil.
- Moneta is issued free of charge,
- You are not required to pay a monthly compensation for using Moneta,
- you use your Moneta security PIN code while paying,
- your Moneta or a single mobile phone allows you to draw payments from several accounts (personal, company, authorized),
- you pay the costs of your completed purchases once a month (on the 6th, 16th, or 26th day of the month) directly from your bank account,
- it is also suitable for paying substantial amounts as we can adapt your monthly spending cap to your wishes and transactions,
- Moneta can simply be transferred when you change your phone number, port your phone number, or after loss or theft,
- you can always monitor your spending by sending a text message with the keyword MONETA to 1919, or via online or mobile banking,
- the cost per transaction is charged according to your mobile operator’s price list.